Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone seen one of these?
cheers guys !

designguru, yes that definitely helps and points me in the right direction - was sent this tonight so i think you are right
i spoke with the caretaker onsite this evening who sent this picture and who said that the last firms test procedure was as follows

smoke / heat the detector, check that the engine shutdown and confirm that the remote link to head office worked?

He said they were having a problem with false alarms and the previous company didnt seem able to solve it

[Image: 20170912_144702.jpg]
Hi Leolion2177,

It's Simenes DT110xA conventional heat detector- x stands for the models 1 and 2 with different temperature class. Depending on the model you can testing with temperature over +50 °C or +70 °C.

In case of a problem with a device, you can replace it with almost every conventional heat detector. Personally, I would suggest Argus Vega Aurora series because it has an option to change alarm resistor.
(13-09-2017, 10:53 PM)Leolion2177 Wrote: cheers guys !

designguru, yes that definitely helps and points me in the right direction - was sent this tonight so i think you are right
i spoke with the caretaker onsite this evening who sent this picture and who said that the last firms test procedure was as follows

smoke / heat the detector, check that the engine shutdown and confirm that the remote link to head office worked?

He said they were having a problem with false alarms and the previous company didnt seem able to solve it

[Image: 20170912_144702.jpg]

They stopped the false alarms .......by half unplugging it Wink2
I would just replace it with a new one matey
Gent 24 Integrator, Edwards EST 3 Strategic Partner, Siemens Technology Partner