Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual
It goes in to fault in test mode but not when you remove the jumpers. The jumpers change it from a standard zone into a savwire zone, so if you accidentally leave the jumpers off, you won't have a fault, but you also won't have sounders. Dangerous, but it makes sense that if you set the zone as a standard one, you won't get a fault, you just need to be careful to remember to replace it.
I always test outputs atthe very end to make sure I've put everything back properly.
(06-12-2017, 11:16 PM)Monkeh Wrote: It goes in to fault in test mode but not when you remove the jumpers. The jumpers change it from a standard zone into a savwire zone, so if you accidentally leave the jumpers off, you won't have a fault, but you also won't have sounders. Dangerous, but it makes sense that if you set the zone as a standard one, you won't get a fault, you just need to be careful to remember to replace it.
I always test outputs atthe very end to make sure I've put everything back properly.

Reminds me of the AFA Minerva 1500

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manual Call point sign Tilly 4 1,831 23-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Tilly
  Rafiki manual Testing insructions mo2 0 1,064 26-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Last Post: mo2
Wink Thorn 1700 Installation Manual Andrew Jennings 8 4,352 17-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post: martyarmstrong