Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newlec NL3602N
Does anyone have a manual for a Newlec NL3602N ionisation smoke detector (mains and battery) please? So that I can provide the correct information I need to know what the recommended battery replacement period is for the 9v PP3 battery.

Being mains and a primary battery, the battery would have just been for backup when no mains.

Or alternatively, if anyone just knows what the battery replacement period is.
once a year
All posts are of my own opinion and knowledge and do not reflect the views of the Company I work for.
(06-04-2018, 07:36 PM)Graeme Wrote: once a year
once a year, what are we talking about here ??

asking for a friend guv
Recommendation on most detectors with battery backup is 1 year with exception of the 10 year lithium’s of course
I was wondering if once a year but presumably the battery is used only when the mains power fails, therefore I'd guess that no current is being drawn normally.

I didn't know if this would result in a longer battery replacement period, as recommended by the manufacturer?
(06-04-2018, 02:48 PM)rtfm Wrote: Does anyone have a manual for a Newlec NL3602N ionisation smoke detector (mains and battery) please? So that I can provide the correct information I need to know what the recommended battery replacement period is for the 9v PP3 battery.

Being mains and a primary battery, the battery would have just been for backup when no mains.

Or alternatively, if anyone just knows what the battery replacement period is.

Just stuck it on to google.....it’s 4 years

http://www.neweyandeyre.co.uk/dms/neweys...priced.pdf
30 years in the fire industry, BAFE accredited, every FIA & BFPSA course, and still learning, but sparky knows it all!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newlec NL5704 lozevans555 7 9,708 26-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: wmbrown
  Newlec NL5704 mapleford 0 1,499 19-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Last Post: mapleford