Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Logo programmer
Anyone had any problems with the Advanced Logo programmer? Couldn’t get it transferred to an MX5 Single loop today. Never had an issue with it before.
Only time it wouldn't connect for me, was when I was still connected to the panel on the PC Net software.
(12-06-2018, 08:36 PM)Shaunyboy1905 Wrote: Anyone had any problems with the Advanced Logo programmer? Couldn’t get it transferred to an MX5 Single loop today. Never had an issue with it before.

Have you put it on a MX5 before? 
I had the same problem, there is a new version of the logo tool available from Advanced which sorted it for me. It is version 2.01.
That’s the only way I’ve been able to connect in the past. Yeah put it on an Mx5 loads of times without any issues and I’m sure it’s 2.01 I’m using
The older version def doesn’t work on pro5 panels you need the newer version as the other guys have said
I’ve used the exact same version on an other MX5 at least 20 times with no issues. I’ll give advanced a ring tomorrow
Was it the default engineer code? There's a little box to put the engineer code in before you upload (the panel doesn't need to be in engineer mode to transfer the logo)
What lead are you usIng usb or serial?
Yeah it’s still the default code. Using a serial lead
I’ve had this before, turned out to be a windows conflict of having Config tool open too. Even when i closed Config tool it still wouldn’t connect. Had to restart the laptop and it worked fine after that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advanced logo tool Shaunyboy1905 14 7,848 23-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Tilly
  hochiki programmer dodds4001 12 10,335 03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ESP