Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireclass FC500

Been asked to quote to install additional detection and interface the system to the landlords system. Anyone know what lead I will need for the lappy and where I can get the software? 

Cheers
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool...   24

Get in touch with Fireclass, they should be able to provide you with the software for these panels, they are meant to be open?
*Hits call point*... "we are on test aren't we?"... Whoops 
(14-08-2019, 09:04 PM)Dan Wrote: Been asked to quote to install additional detection and interface the system to the landlords system. Anyone know what lead I will need for the lappy and where I can get the software? 

Cheers
Just need a normal USB stick no lead required, config is downloaded and uploaded from USB.
(15-08-2019, 06:22 AM)Harrysu Wrote: Get in touch with Fireclass, they should be able to provide you with the software for these panels, they are meant to be open?

You must complete the training to get the software
But can anyone get on the training course? If so it’s still open but they want to make sure everyone who uses it is trained. If you need to be a distributor then you might need to fine one.
(15-08-2019, 12:22 PM)Harrysu Wrote: But can anyone get on the training course? If so it’s still open but they want to make sure everyone who uses it is trained. If you need to be a distributor then you might need to fine one.

Yeah anyone can do the training, suppose they just don't want the tech support number jammed with silly calls
Just ask Gent, training doesn’t help lol
Did you have any luck getting the software?

I need the software for FC32, but my access to the online downloads has gone unfortunately.
(15-08-2019, 09:30 PM)zenengineering Wrote: Did you have any luck getting the software?

I need the software for FC32, but my access to the online downloads has gone unfortunately.

Not yet buddy, but I have an old ADT mate of mine on the case. Il keep you posted. I certainly won't be wasting my time with a training course to do one small job!
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool...   24

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fireclass Duo CEL John 6 4,356 22-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: John