Thread Rating:
  • 44 Votes - 2.73 Average
thieving bar-stewards!
03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
thieving bar-stewards!
I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmas! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. Its all gone! The dirty rotten thieving b*****ds. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!!!!..............That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all my chocolates !!!!!!!!

you are probably better off ignoring what i just said.

http://www.youtube.com/user/flamesecureUK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2011, 06:03 PM
RE: thieving bar-stewards!
oh no, you will be putting a contact on each window of your advent calendar next, connected to your cameras and hallway lights, with an optical above it.

Any opinions or comments i make, are my veiws and not that of my company or employer.

BAFE SP-201 accredited
LPS 1014 accredited
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Luke, as i was reading the 1st few words, I thought 'Oh No', that havent robbed him have they. I really was believing it you Shite Biggrin
03-12-2011, 07:57 PM
I was worried that the perps next of kin was going to sue after getting fried when turning the fire alarm controlled lights on......
04-12-2011, 12:30 AM
(03-12-2011 07:46 PM)electrician Wrote:  Luke, as i was reading the 1st few words, I thought 'Oh No', that havent robbed him have they. I really was believing it you Shite Biggrin

well, its not all lies. my bike got robbed 5 days ago Cry
no, not from my alarmed shed. from my mums house Grrrrrr

04-12-2011, 07:39 AM
you put too much effort into the wrong project lol,you can ask father christmas for a nice new shiney one now lol.

Any opinions or comments i make, are my veiws and not that of my company or employer.

BAFE SP-201 accredited
LPS 1014 accredited
04-12-2011, 09:48 AM
(04-12-2011 07:39 AM)Garsec Wrote:  you put too much effort into the wrong project lol,you can ask father christmas for a nice new shiney one now lol.

yeah iknow, talk about sending the thieves elsewhere Grrrrrr

the bike was only 7 months old as a replacement for my other one that got nicked. i can't ask for another one so i will just wait until i see someone on my bike and then get it back from them.